1. Do you offer discounts for longer stay?
No we don’t. Discounts are available for holders of Hostelling International or ISIC Cards.
It’s a $5 pesos discount in dorms.
2. Do I have to be a member of Hostelling International to lodge at your hostel?
No, It’s not necessary, but if you are one of them, you get a $5 pesos off discount in dorms
3. Do you accept ISIC cards?
Yes we do. You get a $5 pesos discount.
4. How can I get to the hostel?
Arrival place: How to get there: Time: Cost in pesos:
First class bus station By taxi 15 minutes $35
By foot 30 minutes
Second class bus station By taxi 5 minutes $30
By foot 10 minutes
AU bus station By taxi 15 minutes $35
Airport By van 25 minutes $40
5. How many beds are there in dorms?
In a dorm for women, there are 5 to 9 beds; in a dorm for men 9 to 11 beds.
6. Is there any place in which I can leave my luggage after checking out? How much does it cost?
There’s a luggage storage room where you can leave your backpacks until midnight for free.
7. Do you have safety boxes to keep passports, money, etc.?
You’ll have your own locker in your dorm where you can keep your luggage, we also have safety boxes in
the luggage room, the cost is $10 a day.
8. How far is the hostel from the zocalo?
It’s only three blocks from the zocalo and near Monte Albán and other sites of interest including churches,
museums, markets, currency exchange houses and banks.
9. What time is the main door closed?
Main door is closed at 23:00, but there’s someone at the front desk who will open the door if you come late.
10. How long does it take to get from México City to Oaxaca?
It takes 6 to 7 hours, depending on the traffic and the weather
11. What places do you recomend to visit?
We strongly recomend El Tule, Monte Albán, Mitla, Hierve el agua, indigenous communities.
12. Are the rates the same in peak season?
Yes, rates are the same all year long.